picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

neoRomeo user profile picture

neoRomeo

Oily/Resilient

dot335 Views

Looking to Expand the #HolyGrail

My new K-Beauty arrived from Korea and landed on my vanity (Thank You, Style Korean!) My first time trying out these products after hearing so much about them. Hoping to add to my holy grail! What are your experiences with these bad boys? What are your holy grails? ***UPDATE: All products worked well for my oily/acne prone skin with no breakout or irritation. They all layered well with other products without pilling. COSRX - Snail 96 Mucin: Needs no intro or review. Everything they hype about this is true. Happy 🐌 = Happy face! ROVECTIN - Clean Lotus Water Cream: Impressed with the silky texture of the moisterizer that gives a burst of refreshing sensation. A great moisterizer that absorbs quickly and non-greasy. ROVECTIN - Aqua UV Protector: A very moisterizing sunscreen that is not heavy or suffocating. I would perhaps reserve this amazing sunscreen for winter time due to my overly generous oily skin. SUNTIQUE - I'm Aqua Sun Essence: Fantastic silky smooth emulsion-like texture. Absorbs quickly and non-greasy. It gives an initial burst of hydration and an addictive light marine-like scent that dissapates quickly. This may take the place of my SUPERGOOP! - Unseen for the time being. I love the formulation of Supergoop! - Unseen, but wish it was SPF 50+ PA (++++). MEDI-PEEL - Peptide 9 Ampoule Eye Patch: These are so hydrating and fun. I leave these on while doing chores, video gaming, reading, binging shows or writing this review and I feel like a BOSS while doing it. SON & PARK - Beauty Water: If I had to chose only one product from this batch of gems to crown winner to be inducted into the Holy Grail of Fame would be this cleansing water that dual as toner and even gentle exfoliator. I use this in the evening to effortlessly cleanse away all my daytime products, sunscreen and impurities then proceed to just apply my evening skincare routine as normal. This Beauty Water has instantly changed my life!
carousel
Skin Essentials Aqua Soothing UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++

Rovectin
Skin Essentials Aqua Soothing UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(142)

favorite

Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

Beauty Water

Son & Park
Beauty Water

star rating

(86)

favorite

Clean Lotus Water Cream

Rovectin
Clean Lotus Water Cream

star rating

(562)

favorite

Hyaluron Cica Peptide 9 Ampoule Eye Patch

medi-peel
Hyaluron Cica Peptide 9 Ampoule Eye Patch

star rating

(2)

favorite

I'm Aqua Sun Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

Suntique
I'm Aqua Sun Essence SPF 50+ PA++++

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

18 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

I am gonna repeat myself to suggest my HG toner from Anua! It produces amazing result for oily combination skin. It significantly reduces whiteheads around my nose with consistent use. Just amazing😍
Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

ANUA
Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

star rating

(504)

favorite

upvote

comment

neoRomeo

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for the reccomendation! I never even heard of Anua. I must try! *Add to cart*
upvote

comment

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

i love rovectin nice choices πŸ’œ
upvote

comment

neoRomeo

Oily/Resilient

I discovered my love for Rovectin as well! What products would you reccomend from them?
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I've only used the Cosrx Snail Essence. A little goes a long way!
upvote

comment

neoRomeo

Oily/Resilient

I appreciate the heads up! I'm so stoked to try it (since practically everybody swears by it) that I might just ditch the pump and swim in it instead.
upvote

comment

neoRomeo

Oily/Resilient

Thanks so much for sharing! I haven't even heard of their Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol. It's now on my most wanted list!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!