picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot129 Views

👉Klairs MVP Award👈 Product Review

Ok, this was REALLY shocking for me, but I won the Klairs MVP award on Picky, for the Hndwash and Hand cream giveaway! 😱 Sooo they sent me these beauties! 🤩 First up! 🌚-Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drops- 🌚 🚥Brand Claims🚥 This Go-getter, highly concentrated serum, "adds radiance and luminosity to the skin, to SUBSTANTIALLY improve the complexity.... It also accelerates the skin's renewal process, which helps to elasticity, appearance of hyperpigmentation and fine lines." Phew... That was a ton. Ingredients ▪︎Peptides- Antiaging/ skin conditioning ▪︎Blueberry Extract- Anti-inflammatory ▪︎ Adenosine- soothing ▪︎Chlorphenesin- microbial ▪︎ Guaiazulene- relative to chamomile oil, soothing and anti-inflammatory, also gives the 🔹️ color. Midnight Blue Calming Cream 🚥•Brand Claims🚥 Soothes sensitive skin, while also; hydrating, relieving redness AND... calming irritation All while using plant based ingredients that naturally work to calm inflammation... •Ingredients• ▪︎Guaiazulene ▪︎Centella ▪︎ Peptides ▪︎fermented soybean extract ▪︎Vitamin E ▪︎ emollients (shea butter, jojoba) ▪︎ ceramides ▪︎ Hyaluronic acid 💚💚•My Experience•💚💚 I have actually used this cream before, and loved it then too! Its nice and thick, with a beautiful blue color that you can't help but love. It does soothe irritated skin. and since its fragrance free as well, its perfect for sensitive, reactive skin as well. I usually keep it in my barrier support arsenal. 😉 On to the serum.... 😮 I ABSOLUTELY fell in LOVE with this serum, on the very first application. I always love to use a peptide serum. And since this actually has multiple purposes, this one makes me sooo happy! Its very lightweight, and not tacky or sticky at all. And it also seems to work so well with every other product I use. Perfect am OR pm serum. It does have Peptides, so if using a stronger retinoid, be careful pairing them. I do, with no issues. I just want to be 100% transparent. I want to Thank Picky and Klairs for choosing me to recieve these! There were truly a lot of amazing posts/ reviews to choose from, so I definitely feel honored.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Midnight Blue Calming Cream

Dear, Klairs
Midnight Blue Calming Cream

star rating

(1023)

favorite

Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop

Dear, Klairs
Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop

star rating

(156)

favorite

upvote

comment

12 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Congratulations on winning MVP Award! Your effort has been rewarded by Dear, Klairs!! 🎉
upvote

comment

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

WoW Congratulations 👏
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

have a new year international giveaway . do participate if it interests you https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Nice. I used to use the Blue Serum a lot. It’s so nice and light. Definitely one of the nice and elegant serum out there
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!