picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

dot80 Views

Favorite 2021 Picky Giveaway! ✨

Hey Pickies πŸ’› So I've been using Picky app for over a year now, and I'm curious to know how long have you been here, and what's your most favorite Picky Giveaway of 2021 product you've received. I can't really decide between 2 products: the Lessential Triple Cream and the Skin 1004 Centella Ampoule. I really loved them 😍 How about you guys? πŸ€—
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

Triple Cream

L'ESSENTIAL
Triple Cream

star rating

(803)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

The PURE'AM toner for me πŸ₯°

janethw

Oily/Resilient

This toner does look amazing 😍
upvote

comment

CaitlynF user profile picture

CaitlynF

Oily/Resilient

I’ve been on picky for 5 months! Love it so far and all I’ve learned ❀️ my favorite giveaway I’ve won was the make p:rem panthenol essence. With my combo skin it was a learning curve but I needed more soothing products and this one is great!

janethw

Oily/Resilient

That's great!! It is an awesome app to learn and connect with people and brands πŸ’™
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

so far i only win 4 but i missed to claim my first one hehe one is failed on me, and one still on the way so the only things works amazingly on me is the dear klairs cleansing oil this is the most gentle cleansing oil i ever try and yet cleanse effectively love it so much but the price is over budget 😭 i think twice to repurchase it or not

janethw

Oily/Resilient

Ohhh!! πŸ™ˆ I've read great things from Klairs cleansing oil, but agree with you, it's not budget friendly πŸ˜”
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I have been only on Picky for about five months... my favorite is the By Ecom Serums
upvote

comment

janethw

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing!!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I won 3 products but missed claiming my first πŸ˜” I really enjoyed using COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule! Here's my experience ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CXYMyFwp4g_/?utm_medium=copy_link And many of us are still waiting for Skin1004 Ampoule, tagged.

janethw

Oily/Resilient

Such a shame for the first winπŸ₯Ί I'm also waiting for the Skin1004 ampoule rn
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!