picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

B

beautywhispers

Dry/Resilient

dot57 Views

How do you reapply sunscreen when you have makeup on. Bonus if you can suggest any recommendations which are suitable for sensitive skin and Australian weather too

I have been using la roche poray sunscreen
Anthelios Ultra Light SPF 60 Sunscreen

La Roche-Posay
Anthelios Ultra Light SPF 60 Sunscreen

star rating

(8)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

I'm here for some suggestions too coz I've been wondering about this too
upvote

comment

MagdaG  user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MagdaG

Oily/Resilient

I use a spray spf, not exactly this one because I couldn’t find it. There are special ones that you can use on make up, they kind of have a down side, there are some that are leaving an oily finish. The second option would be a cushion. They are great, but it is pretty hard to apply the right amount. hope it helps ❤️
Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Well first, you do need to put on a good layer on before wearing makeup. Also before you do wear makeup, make sure the sunscreen dries down so that it can create a flexible layer. Then throughout the day you can use powder sunscreen to touch up. You can use use cushions, powder puffs, or beauty blender to press chemical/organic sunscreen with low mica content so that it won’t change the makeup shade. You can try mineral but the white cast can change or cover what ever makeup you have on. For liquid sunscreen you can gentley pressed or dab the sunscreen on your skin. If you have makeup with sunscreen you can use it to touch up your face. It’s not going to be as good as a true sunscreen but it helps as touch up on top.
upvote

comment

Sophilina user profile picture

Sophilina

Dry/Sensitive

I use Moonshot Micro Glassyfit Cushion as it has both SPF 50+ and PA++++ so I can touch up my make-up while still protecting my skin from the sun!

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!