Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

dot120 Views

The Rice mask from House of Dohwa and clean beauty

Hi Beauties I am a bit uncertain about the Rice Mask from House of Dohwa. I received this product for free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review. For me it's not a holy- grail product but it's not necessarily a bad one either. I got to the point that now "clean beauty" and "all natural ingredients beauty" claim are terms that annoy me as they are not regulated. Any brand and product can determine themselves as one! I am not against any beauty - synthetic, natural, clean or any other. I love the fact that this trend gave us environmental and sustainable skincare, cruelty free is in the focus so for me clean beauty started well but the more money are in there- the less the truth. I am sure many brands are all they said in their advertising but I don't like the shaming and finger-pointing actions when science says nobody is trying to harm you with beauty products (don't hate me -personal opinion) Anyways, I hope you enjoy my review. I added more info and videos in my Instagram if you would like to have a look: @h._i._beauty_ by_yulia 🌾🌾House of Dohwa🌾🌾 Rice Wash Off Facial Mask The brand is vegan and cruelty-free. The name of the brand means a "person as beautiful as a peach flower". They determine themselves as all-natural and clean beauty brand. The mask contains: 🌾9 kinds of native rice extracts including ferment 🌾 Butylene Glycol and Glycerin - humectants 🌾 Titanium Dioxide - also the reason for the colour of the product The scent is quite nice -comforting rice pudding like :-) The texture is light, like whipped cream without the sticky sugar but contains rice particles. They did not irritate my skin but you can definitely feel them whilst application. My skin was left soft and smooth. The complexion seemed brighten up. Negatives: Added Caramel ( colouring ingredient) and added Perfume ( nobody knows what's inside).. My personal preference is not to use physical exfoliation products.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

congratulations thanks for sharing your experience, especially for sharing before and after! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!