picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot146 Views

✨🍚White Rice Wash Off Mask🍚✨

🍙✨White Rice Wash Off Mask✨🍙 @houseofdohwa ⚡️Rating 4.5/5 💸$20 for 100mL/3.38 oz 💄 Follow on IG @sassandskincare 💄 ✏️Claims✏️ 📝A treatment mask that brightens, nourishes, and softens skin 📝Leaves a supple and glowing complexion 📝A creamy formula with real rice grains that give a soft scrubbing effect that gently cares for dead skin cells 🧪Special Ingredients🧪 🕊9 Kinds of Rice Bran Extract, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol 🕊Extract blends of Wild Rice: Khatoori Rice, Gwolnado, Vidan Sticky Rice, Nami, Dandoona, Dueji Sticky Rice, Boolkeun-chanarack, Sook-na, Heuk-gang 🥢My Experience🥢 🍚This mask appears to be thick and creamy, but once applied it’s very light and airy 🍚It looks a bit mushy like with grainy rice chunks of porridge but will smooth out on the skin 🍚There is a light vanilla rice scent that reminded me of my childhood White Rabbit candy 🐇🤤 🍚I enjoyed using this for the perfect night of self care vibes because it’s lightweight with a tad of sweet aroma 🍚When you hear rice you don’t often think that it’s used to exfoliate in skincare, which is why I love how gentle this is on my skin 🍚I think this would be a great alternative for those who are sensitive to AHA/BHAs treatments 🍚Washing off the mask did take some extra work but soaking your face dissolved it enough to make it like a scrub cleanser (definitely best to wash off in the shower) 🍚My face instantly felt smoother, calmed, nourished, and prepped to soak up my skincare 🍚I like the clever packaging because it’s eco and travel friendly 🍚The pouch packaging makes it easier to control how much you want-although squeezing the bottom of the mask is challenging but easy to cut open for the last bits 🌟I love the brand’s concept of bringing back historic Korean techniques and ingredients into modern skincare. 🌟Overall I enjoyed using this rich mask to help smooth and hydrate my skin. I think this is perfect to use for the cozy winter season while I’m sipping hot chocolate in my robe 🧖🏻‍♀️ 💝I received the White Rice Wash Off Facial Mask for free from @go.picky @houseofdohwa @pickyrewards in exchange for my honest review💝 #Gifted #gopicky #pickyrewards #pickyreview #houseofdohwapicky
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

28 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ This mask certainly seems like a 🌟
upvote

comment

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

yes! it definitely is a shining mask!
upvote

comment

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

that photography 😍 What did you use as the background?
upvote

comment

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

Aw thank you 🥰 it’s just a normal sheet aha!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!