picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

sesshin user profile picture

sesshin

Dry/Resilient

dot93 Views

The rice is the star ⭐️ House of Dohwa’s Rice Wash off Facial Mask

🍀I received this product for free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review. Thank you so much ❤️ 🍀House of Dohwa. “Dohwagain” (House of Dohwa) means a “person as beautiful as a peach flower” and this is an eco-friendly, cruelty-free skincare brand. Their key ingredient is locally and ethically sourced South Korean wild rice, blending nine of the best strains of rice bran extract that is grown using traditional methods. They have a lineup consisting of toner, day moisturizer, sleeping mask and wash off masks etc. Key Ingredients 🌾 9 kinds of Rice Bran Extract - 9 kinds of native rice bran extract : Katuri Chalk, Gwolnado, Silk Chalk, Nami, Danduna, Korean Don Glutinous Rice, Red Tea Narak, Sukna, Heukgang - Harvested without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and vinyl, the extracts of 9 kinds of domestically produced rice bran provide white and soft moisturizing feeling to the skin. Rice bran extract contains high-quality protein, dietary fiber and nutrients that provide rich moisturization. 🌞Rice Wash Off Facial Mask is a creamy gentle mask that softly scrubs away dead skin cells. This product contains all of the rice ingredients -water, powder, ferments and extracts. The white shade comes from titanium dioxide, The rice is the star of the mask and not only does this have that soft texture, but it smells really nice and kinda like cereal. I use this in the night when I need to whisk away some dead skin cells. I use every three days. Makes my skin so soft and tightens up my pores without making my skin too dry. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any problems. This mask leaves the skin smooth, and a quantity of the size of a hazelnut is enough, the mask does not pull the skin when it dries. This mask is so light that it can be used night & day. This mask is beautifully formulated and on my skin, non irritating ❤️ 🍀I love the packaging. They come in this flexible plastic bottles that remind me of IV bags. They are re-closable with a twist off cap. Yeah, my new go to product for sure. Love the glow like glass skin ❤️ #pickyreview #gopicky #houseofdohwapicky @go.picky @pickyrewards @houseofdohwa
carousel
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!