picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

dot49 Views

Can I switch vitamin C bottles?

Hi Pickies! It’s been a while since I last posted here, Happy New Year!🎉🎉 Now to my question: so I have these two serums - the Jumiso Vitamin serum and the Klairs Vit C drop. I’ve heard a lot of reviews mention that the Klairs serum oxidizes too quickly so I was wondering if it’s a good idea to pour it into an empty Jumiso bottle. I’m currently using the Jumiso one and I’d like to know if y’all think it’s a good idea to pour in the Klairs one after it’s finished. Will it make it oxidize less quickly? Looking forward to your responses!
All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum

Jumiso
All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum

star rating

(807)

favorite

Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(575)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

i think that's not a good idea and the result will be the same, maybe a little worse 🤔
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

both are clear bottles.. not really sure that would help maybe you could move it to dark brown bottle or just simply put it in the fridge or dark place way from sunlight
upvote

comment

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

yeah that’s what I was thinking. it’s not exactly a clear bottle and I thought it’d help since no one ever really complains that the Jumiso one oxidizes. thanks!✨
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

No no, you better not switch the bottle. As long as you store it in dark (no direct sunlight) place it will be just okay
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!