picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Classicbeauty user profile picture

Classicbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot54 Views

Love the House of Dohwa Rice Wash Off Facial Mask!

I received the House of Dohwa Rice Wash-off Facial Mask for free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review. The House of Dohwa Rice Wash-off Facial Mask is made from 9 kinds of rice bran extract: Katuri Chalk, Gwolnado, Silk Chalk, Nami, Danduna, Korean Don Glutinous Rice, Red Tea Narak, Sukna, and Heukgang. Rice extracts can help control the appearance of oil on the skin as well as inflammation. Rice bran extract can also help increase collagen synthesis which can possibly reverse skin damage from the sun. This mask has a soft grainy, creamy, watery texture. The rice grains gently exfoliate the skin to get rid of dead skin cells and it leaves my skin feeling softer and more nourished. I have combo to oily skin and this worked very well for my skin type. I did not break out and my skin felt more hydrated and silky soft every time I use it!! Pros: Very moisturizing Nourishing Softens skin Brightens skin Hypoallergenic Is for all skin types Cruelty free Harvested without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and vinyl Cons: Nothing bad about it!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

loved the texture ❤
upvote

comment

Classicbeauty user profile picture

Classicbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

the texture is great ✌️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!