picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

skincarewithorr user profile picture

skincarewithorr

Oily/Sensitive

dot66 Views

House of Dohwa Rice Wash Off Mask Review

Reviewing the @houseofdohwa rice wash off mask, an empty! I received this product for free from @go.picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review. 🔑 Ingredients: 9 kinds of rice bran extract, glycerin, titanium dioxide, vitamin e Experience: This is my second pack of this creamy goodness. Yes, I went ahead and bought another one myself! I loved using this wash off mask in the shower, as well as before special events. The rice granules form the gentlest physical exfoliant, while the hydrating rice water, glycerin and vitamin e nourish the skin, leaving me with an insane glow! Swipe for a texture check! 😉 The good: • Gentle exfoliation • Leaves skin with a subtle glow • Texture improved upon repeated use • Smells absolutely delicious (earthy, rich freshly cooked rice smell! 😍) • A little goes a long way • Super affordable compared to luxury face masks ($18.99/100ml) • Not a drying mask by any means, ideal for dry to combo skin types • Very soothing to the skin The bad: • The physical exfoliation might not be ideal for sensitive skin types • Not the prettiest packaging for the vanity (a plastic pouch), but very environmentally conscious! Rating: 9.5/10 🔥 Would you like to try it? Drop your thoughts below⬇️ #pickyreview #gopicky #houseofdohwapicky @pickyrewards @houseofdohwa
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

sirsphere user profile picture
super picky user badge

sirsphere

Dry/Resilient

Great review! Thanks for sharing! 💕
upvote

comment

ezatulSkincareDiary user profile picture
super picky user badge

ezatulSkincareDiary

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for sharing, dear 😁
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!