picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

vickyklml user profile picture

vickyklml

Oily/Sensitive

dot192 Views

SA Cleanser in AM Routine?🧼🌞

Hey I‘m pretty new to skincare but I‘m currently using the Cerave SA Renewing Cleanser in my AM an PM Routine. I read a lot about BHAs and Salicylic Acid and now I asked myself if it makes sense to use a SA Cleanser in the morning. The issues I’m dealing with are mostly Acne and Oily skin. Maybe someone could help me?🥰🪐💕🧼 Also sorry for my English. It’s my second language 😳
Renewing SA Cleanser

CeraVe
Renewing SA Cleanser

star rating

(1705)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

skincaretogether user profile picture

skincaretogether

Dry/Resilient

It's fine to use both AM and PM! Just be sure to use sun protection!
upvote

comment

vickyklml

Oily/Sensitive

okay thanks. Yeah I use sunscreen every day🧴🥰🌞
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

It is fine to use it both in the morning and evening since it is a wash-off product the salicylic acid does not stay on your skin long enough to deeply exfoliate. Rather it will be a gentle exfoliation that will still help with acne and it will set the pH of your skin to the optimal level so that the next products in you routine get absorbed efficiently 😊
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I use it in the morning. If you want to use it AM and PM then I’d use it only a few times a week, probably 2-3x a week to avoid drying out your skin. It’s a good cleanser and salicylic acid is great for acne. Its fine to use in the morning
upvote

comment

Salma user profile picture

Salma

Oily/Resilient

it's fine to use it am but use your spf, wouldn't recommend it as an everyday cleanser tho since it's exfoliating Please don't apologize for your english, we really should stop doing and take pride in the fact that we're multilingual ❤️
upvote

comment

vickyklml

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the help 🥰🧼 and I will take more pride in being multilingual 😏🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!