picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

worthrwhile user profile picture

worthrwhile

Dry/Sensitive

dot59 Views

Deep Hydration Trio

hi everyone! i'd like to share a new review about the products that i got for free from picky and the potions as an appreciation for my honest review. i got these 3 products, and have been using it for about 3 weeks now, they are known as deep hydration trio, and all of them are minimal ingredients, free from alcohol, perfume, and essential oils. let's jump into the review! 💦The Potions Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule💦 • hero ingredients : hyaluronic acid • total ingredients : 3 • my experience : it has slightly thick clear liquid texture, takes times to absorbs, easy to spread, slippery and non sticky. i use it about 3-4 drops of it at day and night but i prefer using it at night only. this ampoule gives me an amazing hydration with light feelings and also helps retain moisture of my dry skin. i have no downside from using this product! 🧬The Potions Peptide Ampoule🧬 • hero ingredients : 8 kind of peptides • total ingredients : 12 • my experience : it has light runny texture and light brown-ish color. feels really light on my skin, easy to spread. i use it about 3-4 drops of it at night. it gives instant plumping effect on my skin and i notice some of my pimples are becoming calm quicker than usual😩💗it's my first time using product with peptide ingredients! my favorite among these 3! 🌿The Potions Jojoba Oil Serum🌿 • hero ingredients : 100% jojoba oil • total ingredients : 1 • my experience : *S H O C K E D* it's my first face oil and it has reallllly light texture for an oil😩 very runny, a little goes a long way! i use only 2 drops of it at night for my whole face and it feels light on my skin. i prefer to mix it with my moisturizer rather than using it on my final step. but the sad story is, it always triggers new whiteheads on my skin and feels a bit greasy while the good side is it deeply moisturize my skin. and anyway after these times, it started to smell and i dont like the smell T.T that's it! have u guys tried all/one of them? lemme know!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

nrzlkha user profile picture

nrzlkha

Oily/Resilient

thnks for the reviews! i genuinely love these deep hydration trio! love your shots on those products too🤩
upvote

comment

danang user profile picture

danang

Oily/Sensitive

oh it's great. i love this color
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!