picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

shannbit user profile picture

shannbit

Dry/Resilient

dot106 Views

Crusty, wrinkly eye skin

Around my right eye only, I have this crusty-looking, extra wrinkled, slightly red skin. There's also a little flap of skin folding over my eyelid. I noticed it about a month and a half ago. I started using extra moisturizer and it went away. I went back to my normal amount of moisturizer and it came back. My other eye is normal. Why could it be like this? Products I use: L'essential cleanser, toner, serum; Bliss clear genius toner+serum (not on eye area); was using Make P:rem hydrate me micro tension cream; just started The Ordinary natural moisturizing factors+HA First two pictures are affected eye, third is other eye. It's more noticeable in person.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Definitely consult with your dermatologist. The eye area is extremely delicate and you wouldn't want to compromise it further.
upvote

comment

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

I think retinol might help your concern. But IMO you should go to the dermatologist to get best result
upvote

comment

Chriscross user profile picture

Chriscross

Dry/Sensitive

I have the same problem 😔 And I'm still looking for a solution...
upvote

comment

shannbit user profile picture

shannbit

Dry/Resilient

I've been able to mostly keep it under control with extra moisturizer. I told my doctor about it and she prescribed a light steroid cream, but it was over $200, so I didn't get it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!