picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

NessaCares user profile picture

NessaCares

Oily/Sensitive

dot81 Views

🍚 House of Dohwa Rice Wash Off Facial Mask Review! 🍚

🍚 Rice Wash Off Facial Mask 🍚 . 🌱Key Ingredients: 9 Kinds of rice bran extract Glycerin Titanium Dioxide Tocopherol . 🌱Indications: To brighten, soften, nourish and glow your skin 🌱Experience: First off, the packaging is genius.   It comes in a little pouch with a cap on top.  Easy to dispense without waste and sincere you get more than one use out of it you can close the lid and not have to worry about spillage! Texture - the fluffiest of buttercream with tiny grains of rice.   Absolutely devine.  Makes for an even application and it was incredibly smooth to rinse off. I would almost have you say this would pass as an unscented product.  There is a slight almost popcorn scent to it but while its on your face you definitely dont notice it.   . After leaving the mask on for ten minutes as suggested, my skin felt hydrated, smooth and calm.  Most masks leave my skin lacking and wanting more.  This mask did the opposite.    . . Overall thoughts: Yes.  So much yes! I never realized how much my skin would love rice, but my fave LIVES for this mask.  The texture is amazing, the overall feel of my skin afterward was dreamy.   I love love love this mask! This is coming from someone who can usually do without a mask in their routine.   The House of Dohwa Rice Wash Off Mask has won my heart 💗🥰 . A HUGE thank you again to @go.picky @pickyrewards and @houseofdohwa for the opportunity to try this product.   Love love love! https://www.instagram.com/nessacares_skin/p/CYX6Hj3rS3M/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ This mask is certainly a ⭐
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!