picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

MiniArora03 user profile picture

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

dot70 Views

Picky lifetime points vs current points

I have been trying to rake my brain on where to find picky lifetime points but couldn’t so thought I would ask help from someone smarter than me perhaps - You All !! I know i can see the current points i have next to events button but if is there a way i can see how many i earned since i joined picky ? I have spent a lot of points on events but not sure how many i applied to so can’t do the math that way either. Please share if you know how to find the lifetime picky points. Thanks ! Mini
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I believe "lifetime" points are how many points you have between the moment you apply to PS/SPS and the moment Picky Team actually looks at your application. Since they don't review it right away, you might have earned enough points by the time they do. They might take into account the points you spent on giveaways, but I am not sure. I hope I understand correctly 😊
upvote

comment

MiniArora03 user profile picture

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

they do count the points you have spent on the giveaways and that is the piece i am missing. 😊
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

following for answers too! thanks for posting this question! 👍🏻
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think there is a way to see lifetime points, but I remember back when I haven't been a PS yet, the lifetime points that I collected is called the lifetime and it was when I reached 10K. After that, there is only information about our current points. I think lifetime points here may refer to the number of points you have been collected since you have joined Picky until now (I guess you still remember the biggest amount of points you have ever reached here?) even after it is reduced to participate in giveaways and for some cases, it should be still somewhat close to your current points unless you're not that active here after that.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!