picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ariacinamide user profile picture

ariacinamide

Oily/Sensitive

dot63 Views

Sheet Mask VS Wash Off Mask: Which Do You Prefer?

I personally gravitate towards sheetmasking myself. Wash off masks are such a hassle for me because I tend to get too lazy to wash it off- especially at night time! With sheet masks, I just have to simply pat all of the juicy essence in my skin, and I'm all good (followed by a moisturizer, of course!) What about you, which do you prefer? Let me know your sheet mask/wash off mask favorites!
upvote

comment

10 Comments

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

wash off! I just think sheet masks are more wasteful, and I can get the same benefits by using my serums (sheet masks are after all non-biodegradable sheets soaked in serum!)
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

I prefer both as I use both
upvote

comment

skincaretogether user profile picture

skincaretogether

Dry/Resilient

I prefer wash off! I don't like the waste that sheet masks produce. I usually apply them before a shower so I can easily rinse them off, otherwise it can certainly be an extra hassle like you mentioned.
upvote

comment

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Oily/Sensitive

Wash off mask i love them,you have soo much benefits from them plus it’s not just one use and your not spending too much money and you get a lot of product!⭐️
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I’m fine with both but I hv to chose one I would choose wash off mask as it works better for my oily skin ☺️☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!