picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

lookingmybest user profile picture

lookingmybest

Oily/Resilient

dot92 Views

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM

I have HORRIBLE hair! Oily scalp, dry ends, dullness, frizzy, split ends, you name it. I've tried SO MANY brands and types of haircare products, just haven't found IT. I wrote a post on here for help, and you guys responded. OGX teatree mint was suggested and I fell for the bait. Happy as heck I did too! I've only used these 2x and already notice a considerable difference. I could've skipped shampooing this morning, that's a first. What makes these products even sweeter is the price and availability. Just wanted to tell you guys YOU ROCK!!!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Does it really works? Tempted!
upvote

comment

lookingmybest

Oily/Resilient

I depend on customer reviews, or samples if I'm lucky, when searching for and trying new products. I've wasted way too much money on products that weren't right for me or were just ok. So when I find a product that's great for me and my hair or skin, I will rave about it. If it's ok, I'll say that. If it's not for me, I may or may not review it, depending on if someone I know loves it for their hair type. So yes, it really does work for me!
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

sounds so effective need to try
upvote

comment

lookingmybest

Oily/Resilient

I'm hesitant about buying new things because I've wasted so much money on just ok things. These worked surprisingly well for my hair. With the recommendations and the fairly low price, I went for it.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!