picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Sisiliatri12 user profile picture

Sisiliatri12

Dry/Resilient

dot40 Views

House of Dohwa - Rice Wash Off Facial Mask

Hi everyone 👋🏻 Today’s review is on the House of Dohwa Rice Wash Off Facial Mask! I received this as part of Picky x House of Dohwa giveaway event, in exchange for my honest review! I really enjoy this mask, it is great for sensitive skin and provides some really gentle exfoliation. I use this in the morning when I need to whisk away some dead skin cells and flaky skin from my tret treatments.  I love the packaging for the wash off masks, they come in this flexible plastic bottle. They are re-closable with a twist off cap. These fit nicely in my shower caddy. A treatment mask infused with rice bran to hydrate, soften, brighten and nourish the skin, leaving a supple, glowing complexion. 😁 [Exfoliating] This wash off mask has a soft, creamy texture formula with real rice grains that gives a soft scrubbing effect that gently cares for dead skin cells. 🌞 [Brightening] Traditionally, in the privileged class of ancient Korea, washing with rice water was the most common beauty method to brighten the complexion, as rice softens the skin and helps supply deep hydration. Key Ingredients 🌾 9 kinds of Rice Bran Extract - 9 kinds of native rice bran extract : Katuri Chalk, Gwolnado, Silk Chalk, Nami, Danduna, Korean Don Glutinous Rice, Red Tea Narak, Sukna, Heukgang - Harvested without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and vinyl, the extracts of 9 kinds of domestically produced rice bran provide white and soft moisturizing feeling to the skin. Rice bran extract contains high-quality protein, dietary fiber and nutrients that provide rich moisturization.
carousel
carousel
Rice Wash Off Mask

House of Dohwa
Rice Wash Off Mask

star rating

(487)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Bungakurniawan user profile picture

Bungakurniawan

Oily/Sensitive

Nice review 😍
upvote

comment

pandapop user profile picture

pandapop

Oily/Resilient

Great review! This is now on my list!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!