picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

innesshearer user profile picture

innesshearer

Oily/Resilient

dot46 Views

retinol strength help!

I used a rodial retinol before and I couldn’t find the strength but it didn’t do much for my skin. I have now ordered the ordinary 1% retinol in squalene because I have used retinol in the past, but I don’t know wether it’s too strong or not to start with on proper retinol. I’m also a teen and using retinol to help with mild acne, is it worth it!!!?!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

I think, olay retinol moisturizer is one of my go to product, if i want try retinol and beginner user. Use them only at a night and in a morning, dont forget use sunscreen.
Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Moisturizer

Olay
Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Moisturizer

star rating

(79)

favorite

upvote

comment

innesshearer

Oily/Resilient

I’ll have a look into that thank you so much! i also have rosacea so I don’t know if retinol will sensitise my skin and make my rosacea worse😬😬
upvote

comment

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

Oh, if you have rosacea, have you used azelaic acid ? Azelaic acid is good for rosacea skin than retinol and they have same function like retinol Maybe you should try azelaic acid first with low percentage
upvote

comment

innesshearer

Oily/Resilient

i actually just ordered my mum the ordinary 10% one! It’s in our genetics so I think I’ll try it out with her and reorder us some if we have good results :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!