picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Josipa user profile picture

Josipa

Oily/Sensitive

dot150 Views

Stretch marks any miracle yet?

I have old stretch marks on my legs (all over them) so I always wonder if something efficient has been invented for this. So, any miracles guys? 😅
upvote

comment

15 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I think the best choice would be laser or other professional treatments to fight with stretch marks. A lot depends on the colour, are they pink or white? White ones are harder to remove, pink ones can be removed at home. You can try dry brushing, Centella creams helps with stretch marks, retinoids can be helpful too and glycolic acid. Sadly, Bio oil which lots of people recommend do not have any proven research (the research I read about the ingredients in bio oil just deny that it helps with stretch marks, but it's still good to take care and use balm or oil on stretch marks)
upvote

comment

Josipa user profile picture

Josipa

Oily/Sensitive

I have tried bio oil and nothing. Do you know any centella product for body to suggest?
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

Don’t waste your money, get a same skin color tattoo that’s the only thing that works
upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

I had some great results combining Microneedling and Retinol home care products - but do not DIY - have it done by professional!
upvote

comment

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Oily/Sensitive

Don’t waste time and money on that,it’s normal we all have it and the best you can do for yourself is start loving it and seeing it as a good thing!❤️
upvote

comment

Thursday user profile picture
super picky user badge

Thursday

Oily/Resilient

i’ve always wondered about this, I’ve never seen a product actually work outside of lasers 😔
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!