picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

giselleeey user profile picture

giselleeey

Oily/Sensitive

dot66 Views

Tips please! Trying to do my best reviews to get considered into the super picky squad

I really wanna be a picky squad member!!! This is such a great app and I’m so glad I found it. -How would you guys write a “quality review”? -Does anyone have like a brief template lol -Do I have to include pictures? Current squad members- any tips would be much appreciated :)
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

- I don't have nor use any template, but I do refer to the clues inside the boxes of what's good and what's bad about the product when we're going to write a review. I usually go from there, while also putting my own experience with the product itself. These aspects are also generally included in a proper review: the packaging, the texture, colour, scent, and ofc the effect you feel on your skin or whether or not it does address your concern (its claim). You can also write to whom it is recommended. - Including pictures or even videos are strongly encouraged when writing reviews, and it is often also said as one of the criteria of quality reviews.
upvote

comment

giselleeey

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for your response! I will try to include pics and elaborate more
upvote

comment

G

gratemum

Oily/Resilient

on the same journey, so thank you for post. are the quality reviews meant to be of products received from Picky? or products I’ve used?
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Both would be better ☺
upvote

comment

Hinarushi user profile picture

Hinarushi

Dry/Sensitive

1. Videos make a review more attractive. Especially if the video has music and props. 2. Product pictures are edited. 3. Well constructed review layout. 4. Well placed emojis to make your review unique and pretty. Am I a fan of TikTok style videos with BTS or weird music and rainbows that cover the actual products? No, but this is what is "trending". 🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

giselleeey

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the tips!:)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!