picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

eunreix user profile picture

eunreix

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

Active Ingredients.

Hi guys! I really want to ask this question.. Is it okay to use active ingredients for teenagers like me or not? Let me know thank you! (ps. i really want to use these three, niacinamide, lactic acid, and hyaluronic acid etc.)
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

yes it’s fine 😃😀
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

Yes you can, those are nothing crazy
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Yes you can! unless you mean those active ingredients like aha bha pha then you still can as long your skin is not sensitive to it and for those three you have to use it with caution, not recommend to use every-day, rmb to patch test first for every products. Hyaluronic acid & niacinamide is safe to use everyday even for teenagers ^^
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Aside from being a teenager and sensitivity on skin matter, I think what's more important is about necessity; whether those active ingredients are suitable to address your concerns or not, as each ingredient is used to tackle different skin concerns.
upvote

comment

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Oily/Sensitive

Ofcourse but don’t forget to apply spf and to add spf in your routine it’s as important as everything else!⭐️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!