picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Azalea user profile picture

Azalea

Oily/Sensitive

dot190 Views

Two AHA Products at once

Every week, I will use the Meishoku Detclear Fruits Peeling Jelly Exfoliator Mixed Fruit twice a week. In my previous routine, I would mask once a week after washing my face with the above product. Currently I have a mini size version of the Tatcha Violet C Radiance Mask. I noticed it contains Vitamin C and AHA as well. I was wondering if it is safe for me to use it after using my jelly Exfoliator. I would appreciate all your advice! Thank you!
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Oily/Sensitive

I agree using 2 AHA in the same routine will damage your skin very bad. You need to use them seperatly☺️
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

Definitely don’t use 2 AHA in the same routine! It’s just a recipe for irritation I’d suggest using your Tatcha in the morning + spf and your jelly exfoliator at night, assuming you don’t use other actives at night
upvote

comment

iamfarah36 user profile picture

iamfarah36

Oily/Sensitive

Too much for the skin and can damage your skin barrier, I’ve learnt that the hard way last year.
upvote

comment

weedie user profile picture

weedie

Dry/Resilient

I think you may be leaving yourself open to skin irritations.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!