picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

mindayne user profile picture

mindayne

Oily/Resilient

dot91 Views

FAVORITE LIP TINT CARE

In Vietnam, Women can go out on the street without a lot of things but usually don't lack lipstick because we want to be beautiful in every moment. 😝 But too much lipstick is afraid of lead, dry, dark lips of all kinds, so the treasure that is always in my pocket is a colored lip balm. After selecting brands, I quite like BareSoul because this is a Vietnamese brand and very good quality. 🌸 BareSoul multi-purpose lip balm packed in a tiny tin box like this, so it's easy to carry anywhere. The lipstick has a pretty smooth texture and color, helping dry dark lips can be pink and plump with just a few swipes of the hand hihi 😘 🌸 The velvety pink color on the lips is also very good looking without being cheesy. Lipstick extracted from avocado, almond oil, coconut oil and vitamin E should be applied carefree without fear of skin damage. 🌸 In addition, I often use it as a cheek color by hand, after applying it on my lips, I apply it on my cheeks with my hand, so my cheeks are still pink and pretty, girls. 🌸 That's it, lips never fall into a pale "zoombie" state, but are fresh and don't worry about toxic colors damaging the lips for a long time like when using colored lipstick, fresh lips will also give you a hundred times more confidence. times✌🏻Is my treasure like you guys? 😘
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I use tinted lip balm too and my fave is from Lip Ice. Its balm is white but when you glide it on your lips it gradually becomes a pinkish color that gives you fresher look even when you're not wearing makeup.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!