picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

ameerahtypical user profile picture

ameerahtypical

Dry/Sensitive

dot53 Views

The Inkey List Skin Recipe Builder

Hi. I am currently looking for an affordable skincare routine and tried the Skin Recipe Builder from the Inkey List. I have dry skin and want to improve hydration and target fine lines. What do you think of this recipe? I’m happy for every opinion and also for other recommendations. Btw my skin is sensitive.
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, the recipe is quite suitable for dry sensitive skin. It has a good balance of products which mainly focus on hydration, anti-aging and moisturization. The PHA toner is also mild for exfoliation, so it is amazing for sensitive skin. This routine seems to lean more towards hydration than antiaging in general. If you have extremely dry skin, this will be it. If you're just starting out, you don't really need so much products.
upvote

comment

iamfarah36 user profile picture

iamfarah36

Oily/Sensitive

If you think the oat cleansing balm isn’t enough for cleansing you can add their new Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser as a second cleanse preferably at night.
Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

QueenTania user profile picture

QueenTania

Dry/Sensitive

looks like a great routine
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!