picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

A

anna1979

Oily/Resilient

dot124 Views

Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

Product received for free in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Picky. Thank you Commonlabs. My experience - my skin type is combination/oily skin, dryer in the winter. I have been using the ampoule once or sometimes twice a day. After a few weeks of constant use I noticed my skin getting healthier, smoother but the most important effect noticed was on the appearance of the pores, my pores are less visible. I have been using the ampoule after the chemical peeling and the cooling and calming effect is undeniable. It helped me with calming down the redness post peeling. Fortunately I very rarely get acne so I can’t comment on that but my skin feels smooth and hydrated. Formula feels very gentle and I feel it would be suitable for sensitive skin. Ampoule comes in very nice dark green glass bottle with a pipette that makes application very easy and safe. Containes tea tree leaf extract, vitamin E and Gesolza. Has a strong but very pleasant smell but it doesn’t last long after application so it didn’t bother me at all. The formula has a thick consistency and a few drops are enough for face and neck. It absorbs very well and easy and is not sticky after. Ampoule plays very well with all other skin products that I currently use. Since I started to use the calming ampoule I noticed a nice glow to my skin. I don’t know if is the ampoule alone or a combination with other skin care products but I definitely love the affect. Overall I am very happy with the ampoule and I will continue to use.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

PickyCes user profile picture

PickyCes

Oily/Sensitive

nice review
upvote

comment

A

anna1979

Oily/Resilient

thank you
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

that's amazing
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!