picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

sina user profile picture

sina

Oily/Sensitive

dot47 Views

wait before applying skincare ?

hey everyone ! here’s what i was wondering : do you wait a few minutes before applying your products in your routine (wait for your skin to fully absorb for example) or do you finish applying one and immediately apply the product of your next step ? if you alternate between waiting and not waiting, in which cases do you prefer to wait/not wait ? let me know !
upvote

comment

4 Comments

mmskin user profile picture

mmskin

Dry/Sensitive

I give actives time to dry, should typically wait 10-15 minutes but I usually don’t. Other steps I usually blow right through them without waiting for them to absorb all the way
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

I wait because I use tretinoin, so I wait 30min for each step, toner-tret-moisturizer I do help with a small ventilator to get it dry and absorb fast
upvote

comment

Sophilina user profile picture

Sophilina

Dry/Sensitive

I wait about 1.5 minutes between each step in my routine for the product to properly absorb and also pat gently to aid absorption :)
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I use my hands to gently pat each product onto my skin until fully absorbed and then move to the next product.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!