picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

skincarebymilan101 user profile picture

skincarebymilan101

Dry/Sensitive

dot100 Views

Concerns regarding giveaway packages

I won the SUR.MEDIC and SKIN1004 giveaways, but I have not received my packages yet. I contacted Picky and USPS back and forth, but they still have not come up with a resolution for my issue. I even requested a missing mail/package search for the sur.medic products, but I didn’t even get an update from USPS. When I was tracking my sur.medic package, I noticed that someone from Atlanta, GA also requested a missing mail search. I remember contacting Picky about it, and they gave me the wrong tracking number by accident. They apologized and sent me the “right” tracking number but I believe they gave me the same one as before 😕. As for my SKIN1004 packages, one is stuck in Korea and I’m not sure if it’ll ever arrive at my location, and I’m still waiting for picky to send me a tracking number for my other package. I already filled out the follow up forms, so that I won’t get penalized for not uploading reviews. At this point I don’t really know what to do. I emailed picky a bunch of times but they have not come to a proper resolution for the issue that I’m dealing with. I guess I’ll have to wait it out but I’m not even sure if my packages will arrive at all. If anyone has any idea of what I should do, please let me know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

So I had kinda a really similar problem with another giveaway. My package was shown to be delivered in Atlanta but I live in Europe. So I thought picky gave me the wrong shipping number. I contacted Picky and DHL Express. I received an email from picky saying that the contacted DHL. And after some weeks DHL finally wrote me a mail and asked me if my address where correct and I replied to them. After that I haven't heard from DHL for weeks but then suddenly my package arrives (totally destroyed). But maybe yours will be delivered soon? And for the Skin1004 giveaway according to my shipping info my package is still in Korea, too. But what I notice it that in reality my package would be shipped and whatsoever and after that they would changed the status of the shipping notification and I wouldn't fully trust the shipping notification to much. Sometimes picky sends my shipping notification after the package arrived at my home 😅
upvote

comment

polkadotskin user profile picture

polkadotskin

Oily/Sensitive

yeah my skin1004 is still stuck in Korea and it says it's bee 14 days.
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

be patient dear
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!