picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

M

Miminii

Dry/Sensitive

dot65 Views

Body cream/oil/serum

Hi guys! I just need your advice about using body oil/cream/serum on face. I know that I can use face products on my body but I don't know about body products.🤔 Thank you! ☺️
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Oily/Sensitive

My advice and experience is to not put any body oil od creams on face because simply it’s for your body and that only and sometimes it has ingredients that may harm your face !⭐️
upvote

comment

M

Miminii

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you! ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

No don’t, because the products for the body usually has comedogenic ingredients which are not meant to be for the face meaning it could clog pores and trigger acne! Only use face products and even then you have to check if they are comedogenic or not
upvote

comment

M

Miminii

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for the advice! 😊
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I don't recommend you to use body care products on your face, even though some products for the face that don't work can be used in your body. You can start to explore body care products from the drugstore brands that are easy to find in nearby stores such as Dove, Vaseline, Nivea, Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop or others depending on where you live. Next time you go shopping, try to go to the personal care aisle and do some blind buys won't hurt I guess, tho if you have researched about them first was just as fine 😉
upvote

comment

M

Miminii

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you, I was so confused about it! ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!