picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

melissareviewsthings user profile picture

melissareviewsthings

Dry/Resilient

dot55 Views

Skincare Fridge

I don’t have one, but I do store my overnight creams and oils in my main fridge. My fridge is pretty empty so I can’t justify a mini one. I do think they are awfully cute. Anyways, do you have one? If so, what do you store in it?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I haven't got a mini fridge. I feel it's more a luxury than a necessity! I store my vitamin C serum in the main fridge in the kitchen.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I recently just got one for Christmas and I love it. Its the Good Molecules one. It’s definitely not a necessity. I store thicker moisturizers and some serums and an eye cream in there. It just feels nice to apply some cold products sometimes. None of the products I have in there are required to go in the fridge but it’s nice not having to walk back and forth from the bathroom to the kitchen everytime if I did want to store something in the fridge
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

No skincare fridge but I’ll keep sunscreen in my fridge, especially in the summer it’s so nice to apply cold sunscreen to hot skin! Same with my aloe vera body lotion, cold aloe on hot skin after a hot day outside is amazing!
upvote

comment

melissareviewsthings user profile picture

melissareviewsthings

Dry/Resilient

great idea!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Hahaha I'm the same! Skincare fridge are super cute but I don't wanna spend my money in them when I have a huge fridge right there✋🏼😌 Also, skincare fridge are too small. it's a deal breaker for me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!