picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

sasshley user profile picture

sasshley

Oily/Resilient

dot47 Views

💝✨PURE’AM Super Glow Dew Face Oil✨💝

🌹✨Super Glow Dew Face Oil✨🌹 @pure.am_official 💸$45 for 30mL/1oz ⚡️Rating 4.5/5 💄Follow me @sassandskincare on IG💄 ✏️Claims✏️ 📝A lightweight and breathable silky-textured serum like face oil 📝Packed with Vegan Squalane and full of the purest organic oils for super moisturized and absolute glowy skin 🧪Special Ingredients🧪 🕊Vegan Squalane, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Lithospermum Erthrothizon Root Extract 🕊Pure Complex Blend of: Jojoba Seed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil ❤️✨My Experience✨❤️ 🥀I typically don’t use oils because I have oily-combo skin. I was pleased with the hydration I noticed as my skin has taken a toll from blasting the heaters in the chilly season 🥶 🥀The simplicity of the packaging and oil’s beautiful rose color is aesthetically pleasing for a luxurious routine 🥀I’m happy this is fragrance free and the coloring is naturally derived from Gromwell Root 🥀After trial and error I found that 3 drops was the golden number for me. In addition, I recommend 2 serums max (after toner/essence) with this oil because it can feel overwhelming with too many layered products 🥀I like the luminous glow this oil gives my skin! It doesn’t feel tacky or greasy 🥀The application is lightweight, very smooth and quickly absorbs into skin. I think this would be a great oil to use with Gua Sha and Jade tools ⚠️Contains Bergamot (Citrus) Fruit Oil: Although this is listed last in the ingredients I wanted to highlight this for others sensitive to citrus oils 🌟Overall I loved waking up to soft and supple skin the next morning. I don’t use this in the AM because I already get a dewy finish with my sunscreen, but I highly recommend this for the night! 🌟This is my second complimentary PURE’AM product and I received another handwritten note in my package. My first impression of the brand was great when I received their toner, and the consistency with the quality and sincerity given with this face oil demonstrates the brand’s genuine care for their products and customers. 💝I received the Super Glow Dew Oil for free from @go.picky @pure.am_official @pickyrewards in exchange for my honest review💝 #Gifted
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

Beautiful Pics 💕 Good Review💖Thanks For Sharing 👏
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!