picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Picky

IckyVicky user profile picture

IckyVicky

Dry/Resilient

dot925 Views

Q&A : We wanna hear from you!

Hey guys! We’re going to be answering some questions that you have about Picky! Leave them down below and we will choose the top questions to answer ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

84 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Looking back at many discussions, there have been many users feel that the repetitive review posts of same product in discussion is quite devastating, especially after mega giveaways. Wondering will there be any guidelines for discussion? If yes, I will suggest to pin the guidelines at the top of discussion. Thanks for all the effort! And appreciate for always looking after the communityπŸ’•
upvote

comment

IckyVicky user profile picture

IckyVicky

Dry/Resilient

Yes . We will be dealing with those very soon :)
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I would be interested to learn about the process you guys go through communicating with brands and getting to an agreement to initiate a giveaway on Picky. Like what the steps are, how long it takes, what the terms are on Picky's side and the brand's 😊
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

very cool idea, I’m curious too @theskinilivein βœ…πŸ§΄
upvote

comment

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

Hi Can we expect more Dear klairs and PURITO'S giveaways soon? also it will be good if you guys arrange good molecules and Glow recipe giveaways?
upvote

comment

Siitha user profile picture

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

I wonder why after I applied Super Picky Squad, the button still there, as I remember when I applied for PickySquad, apply button will be gone after applying.
upvote

comment

Aurora889 user profile picture

Aurora889

Oily/Resilient

wow you got so many points . I was feeling proud of mine (just over 20 000)until I saw yours πŸ€£πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!