picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

IckyVicky user profile picture

IckyVicky

Dry/Resilient

dot453 Views

QnA Answer (PART 1)

(Q1) Some brands don’t reach in India and are not available too. A1: We wish we could! But unfortunately there are many factors that play into this. A few of them include the strict policies and restrictions around the importation of skincare and cosmetic products that have made some brands give up shipping. We are always trying to broaden our partnerships with brands that are able to fulfill products globally so we can include as many countries as possible. (Q2) hope there is an option on the Picky App to change our passwords just for security purposes. A2: You can! If you log out and select the “Forgot Password” option, it will send you an email to reset it :) (Q3) When you suggest having a product added, how do you know when it’s been added? A3: If you go to “Profile” > “Product Request” > It will show the products that you have requested and whether they have been added to the Picky App or not ! :) (Q4) Why are my reviews not showing even after I submitted them? A4: Please write to us with a screenshot if possible to “support@gopicky.com” because this could possibly be a bug! (Q5) How do you choose the brands you work with? Love to include some smaller start up brands! A5: If there is a brand you hope that we can work with, write to us about it at support@gopicky.com! While we can’t guarantee a giveaway, we will definitely look into it and reach out because we’re always open to discovering new brands all the time! (Q6)Will you do makeup product giveaways for review? I would love to try more Korean / Japanese makeup brands! A6: We hope to be able to do so in the future! Currently, we are focusing on expanding our skincare product library before we venture into makeup! (Q7)Not a question, but I wish we would be redirected to the replies on our comments instead of scrolling through. A7: We’re in the process of developing this!! We promise!!! (Q8) How can Picky users best find out what custom fees to expect for each giveaway? Knowing the value that will be put on the package might help to figure out what someone will have to pay. A8: The shipping process and documentation for parcels going out of South Korea are handled by the brands that are hosting the giveaways. This is a process that we usually do not interfere with. When many users from the same place notify us about a policy issue for shipping, we always let the brands know but cannot guarantee that brands are able to do so, due to their shipping agreements with courier companies. As for how much custom fees would be, we are unable to estimate as it is totally up to the local customs and sometimes even the same products can be charged a different amount for that.
upvote

comment

52 Comments

Antos user profile picture

Antos

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for answering these questions! I’m excited to see what picky has in store for the future! 😍💕
upvote

comment

K

Karhey

Oily/Resilient

HAHAHA second comment !!! we really appreciate for this qna and thanks for answering our questions ;) send me some cookies as well HAHAHAHAHAHA
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

Wait...cookies?👀👀
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for answering these questions❤️
upvote

comment

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

this is great... the biggest question of all time is dark mode!
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for your clarification about some doubts we have.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!