picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

melisprouts user profile picture

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

dot56 Views

body care help?

I’m so passionate about skincare for my face, that I notice I should really pay more attention to the rest of my skin! In general, the rest of my skin quite dry and dull. I’ve seen some body washes advertised with HA and things like that - I’m wondering my if I should try any of these, but don’t know where to start - do you guys have any body care products you love? Any suggestions welcome! 🛁 🧼
upvote

comment

3 Comments

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

I wash my hair and condition before I wash my body with the inkey list, then after the shower I moisturize with goldbond! Usually whatever I do to my face, I do to my neck chest and hands meaning sunscreen too
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

Gold Bond
Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for the suggestions!
upvote

comment

Thursday user profile picture
super picky user badge

Thursday

Oily/Resilient

i’m in the same boat! I spend all day on my face and then rub dial bar soap on my body 😂
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I love Dove for its beauty bar and Vaseline for its body lotion and serum so far. The beauty bar is my recent discovery and I liked it ever since, it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth, unlike any other bar soap. I have noticed several parts that are usually very dry wasn't that dry anymore now. I have yet to try body products with HA, tho I have seen it on the newly launched Vaseline body serum with Glutathione and Hyaluron in my country after becoming the best-selling product in Thailand. For body products, I usually tend to look for moisturizing ingredients that are 'heavier' than HA like shea butter, argan oil, olive oil etc. I just think these ingredients are more capable of moisturizing and help to maintain the body skin moisture better and for a longer time, too😅
upvote

comment

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

oh what a good idea to look at heavier ingredients - thank you for the input!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!