picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

dot70 Views

Thank you Picky and The Potions 😬

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. I know this is late but I was so excited to finally get this product in the mail after the shipping on it was so bizarre and it came late to my doorstep! My first impression was how cute the bottles of jojoba, hyaluronic acid, and peptides are. The consistency of all three are like thick liquids, and I tend to put them on my skin when it’s damp right after cleansing. I’ll follow them up with my other serums before sealing it up with a moisturizing sunscreen in the morning, or my regular moisturizer in the evening. The jojoba oil I have actually taken to using in my hair and I’ve enjoyed how soft it makes my hair. All of the potions are very hydrating and do well with damp skin and locked in with a moisturizer. I have really enjoyed the feeling of these products on my skin and I do believe they have all improved my skin’s hydration and glowiness. I have not really experienced any negative side effects yet, and lately I’ve been getting a few pimples but that might also be due to my cycle! The hyaluronic acid in particular feels a bit sticky on my skin if I don’t immediately put moisturizer on afterwards, but honestly that is how hyaluronic acid reacts as it is trying to absorb any moisture in order to hydrate the skin. I am just stating this here so that others know to moisturize their skin after using this as well.
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Oily/Sensitive

Great review 👏
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I want to try this brand❤️
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!