Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

ReeneeReviews user profile picture
super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

dot287 Views

Cosrx New SPF launch!

Did you all see cosrx’s newest sunscreen launch? Here are the details! ☀️ Formulated with Vitamin E for antioxidant protection (reduces aging signs and skin damage) ☀️ Lightweight and fast absorbing, no whitecast and non greasy. Perfect for summer and for all skin types ☀️ Contains silica for oil and sebum control ☀️ Reef friendly So what do you think? It’s marketed at SPF 50+ but no PA+ rating. Will you try this new spf?
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

pickycutiepie user profile picture

pickycutiepie

Oily/Sensitive

excited that this spf is marketed as lightweight, as the original aloe spf was a little on the thicker side.. However, I do have reservations about the absence of a PA rating... especially when the aloe did have one.. it just feels a little inconsistent that they went with the broad spectrum rating instead of a PA rating?
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

yeah I’m not sure if this launch is more targeted towards the US market since we don’t really do a PA rating here?
upvote

comment

Dewologyyy user profile picture

Dewologyyy

Oily/Sensitive

don’t think I’d go for it without a PA rating but would like to try it someday
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

im curious if there’s no PA rating because this feels like it’s targeted towards the US market.
upvote

comment

Cherryspring user profile picture

Cherryspring

Dry/Resilient

interesting, may you alright, I prefer to use another sunscreen because it without PA rating.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

Fair enough! My guess is this is marketed towards the US market since we only use SPF ratings here
upvote

comment

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

I wonder what form of vitamin E is in here and why is it marketed as lightweight. Experts say vit E is heavy and clogging, and should be used with caution by those with oily skin.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

That’s a point I didn’t think about. 🤔 though I have used some gel products with vit E that didn’t feel too heavy.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!