Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,926 Views

Brand Week ROVECTIN! [Double Points Event] ๐Ÿ’ฐ

We know our community loves Rovectin products! Are you trying something new from the brand? Or are you trying this brand for the first time? Let the Picky community know which product is your favorite, your before and after results, and anything else you want to include about your experience! Pick one product to review - and donโ€™t forget to attach an image or video. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Your reviews help others find their holy grails and improve their skincare routine. To join this event it's simple: just write a review on ANY Rovectin product and include at least one image or video - you're in! Points will be granted once the event closes. ๐Ÿ‘‰ย IMPORTANT! Points are only given to those that write a NEW REVIEW within the time frame of the challenge with an image or video attached. ๐Ÿšจ[June 21 - June 27 11 am KST]๐Ÿšจ Happy reviewing ๐Ÿฅฐ
carousel
upvote

comment

235 Comments

pickycutiepie user profile picture

pickycutiepie

Oily/Sensitive

omg yess this is great news! Love rovectin products! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

Can you believe I have yet to try them nor do I have anything of theirs in my huge stash ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜…? I will look forward to all the great reviews about the products I should be adding to my wishlist!
upvote

comment

skinstaholic user profile picture

skinstaholic

Oily/Resilient

Rovectin is such a great brand!!๐Ÿ˜ป
upvote

comment

JyssikaNoelle7788 user profile picture

JyssikaNoelle7788

Oily/Resilient

I haven't tried this brand yet, tbh this is even the first time I am hearing about it! Can you only buy online, or do you know of any stores that carry this brand? I'd like to check out in person if available.
upvote

comment

Chantalashleyskin user profile picture

Chantalashleyskin

Oily/Sensitive

yay! just bought some Rovection products and canโ€™t wait to try them out ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I just reviewed the pore sheet mask ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒŸ
upvote

comment

mindayne user profile picture
picky squad user badge

mindayne

Oily/Resilient

oops i donโ€™t have this brand ๐Ÿ˜…
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!