picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

cupidsnroses user profile picture

cupidsnroses

Oily/Sensitive

dot193 Views

Do you use a guasha in your routine?

Does it actually work for de-bloating the face and where did you get yours from?
upvote

comment

8 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yeah I did but I got lazy. I feel like it a hassle. now I use face rollers (those with TWO rollers). And it works quite well. Effects are temporary though. i got my METAL Gua Sha at Amazon. It's great, glides perfectly and is easy to cleanse. the reason why I got a metal Gua Sha is because the cheap ones we see everywhere (fake Jade, fake rose quartz, fake amethyst) are bad quality and breaks too easily.
upvote

comment

cupidsnroses

Oily/Sensitive

ooh nice will check metal rollers out!
upvote

comment

blurgh0elements user profile picture
picky squad user badge

blurgh0elements

Dry/Sensitive

not really,I'm kinda confused cause slot of people say it doesn't actually work long term use and thatbits just another trend and scam. but on the other hand i hear people say it works and has gain good benefits from it. 😒😰
upvote

comment

Jujus user profile picture

Jujus

Dry/Sensitive

I use it on my eye area πŸ™ƒ buy it on amazon
upvote

comment

ilincaaaaa user profile picture

ilincaaaaa

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t think guasha or Any kind of product that is supossed to change the shape of your face is worth the money.You can’t really change your face shape And it’s not that good for circulation.The best advice for circulation is to masage your skin gently.😜
upvote

comment

ScientificSelfcare user profile picture

ScientificSelfcare

Oily/Resilient

Yes, I use a stainless steel one from Amazon. I'm not aware of any studies proving its efficacy, but I like that it makes me look refreshed and it's quite relaxing. Skin care appliances and tools like gua sha, cleansing brushes, etc. tend to vary from person to person.
upvote

comment

cupidsnroses

Oily/Sensitive

ohh okay will try it out for myself:)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!