picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Pellemiele user profile picture
super picky user badge

Pellemiele

Oily/Sensitive

dot415 Views

Body care, how often should you moisturize?

Hi everyone, do you apply body moisturizer every day? How long does it take you? Do you use creams or have you tried body serums or anything new or unusual? I'm willing to improve my body routine, Not only for the skin benefits, but also for the daily massage! I have dry skin in my body and i love getting massages but i definitely can't go to a spa everyday to get one! πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

19 Comments

xoxolkxn user profile picture

xoxolkxn

Dry/Sensitive

I apply body lotions almost everyday. on some days when I feel like my skin is extra dry, I'll use a body oil instead and message:) I'm using the one from Loccitane and from palmer's. I feel like the one from palmers actually helps to fade some of the scars I have but I'm not sure since I didn't use it everyday πŸ€”
Skin Therapy Oil with Vitamin E

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
Skin Therapy Oil with Vitamin E

star rating

(21)

favorite

upvote

comment

Pellemiele user profile picture
super picky user badge

Pellemiele

Oily/Sensitive

huh thank you
upvote

comment

Jujus user profile picture

Jujus

Dry/Sensitive

I don't apply body lotion everyday, it is more every weeks because it take me so much time to massage all my body, and I don't like to put cloghes after so I have to wait for the lotion to fully penetrated my skin lol But one thing I do in the winter to help with my dry skin is body lotion that you apply in the shower it is so practical 😁
upvote

comment

MarianaChams user profile picture

MarianaChams

Oily/Resilient

couldn't agree more i do the same
upvote

comment

queque062 user profile picture

queque062

Oily/Sensitive

I just used any products for my face that I can’t use with in exp. . Wow, the legs skin are so smooth. Based on my experience, try to moisturize body every day is important. Any products workπŸ˜„
upvote

comment

Pinksnowprincess user profile picture

Pinksnowprincess

Dry/Sensitive

I twice once a week only
upvote

comment

Vehneza user profile picture

Vehneza

Dry/Sensitive

I moisturise myself every after shower and apply cream on my hands after handwashing to prevent dry, flaky hands.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x DR.G | Red Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x DR.G | Red Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!