picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Alliekat76 user profile picture

Alliekat76

Dry/Resilient

dot237 Views

Best Makeup Remover Wipe

Hey ladies. I'm looking for suggestions on a good makeup remover wipe. I really want one that smells fruity or fresh and I can use day or night. I don't have sensitive skin and my face is fine with me trying out different products. I have noticed more signs of aging lately and want a remover wipe that can help combat that or at least slow down more progression some! Thank you in advance for taking time to help. I was told recently that Neutrogena makes a good one..??
Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit

Neutrogena
Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes-Pink Grapefruit

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

15 Comments

matteamidoing user profile picture

matteamidoing

Oily/Resilient

I may be the minority here...but IMO wipes are not *the* best for removing makeup. I'd even venture to say that the friction/abrasion would be worse for the skin. I would recommend a double cleanse for thorough removal but still gently on the skin.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
super picky user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Agree!
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

No makeup wipes can combat or help with aging. It might even cause more lines to form due to the agressive pulling of the skin. Makeup wipes are convenient to have when on-the-go or when you're too tired to properly remove makeup at the end of the day. Occasional use is fine but it's not recommended to use daily. I hardly use them so I don't have any recommendations for that, but I can recommend some decent cleansing oils, balms and micellar cleansing water. The Elf cleansing balm works great and smells nice but everything else from Simple doesn't have fragrance added. The Bliss makeup melter is something you can use both day and night. Smells lightly of roses.
Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser

Bliss
Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser

star rating

(13)

favorite

Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple
Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

star rating

(26)

favorite

Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water

Simple
Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Water

star rating

(82)

favorite

Holy Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

ELF

star rating

(86)

favorite

upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I love elf cleansing balm - it works so well and very affordable ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

As others have said, make up wipes aren't really a good option. They don't clean well and just add unnecessary friction and pulling. I second the suggestion from elf. You just take a bit on your fingers and massage it around - it basically melts your makeup away and then you just wash it off with a face wash. Very quick and don't need no tissues or cotton pads.

ELF

star rating

(86)

favorite

upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

Once again - wipes are not make up remover. You need makeup remover or oil based cleansers that work for your skin (and makeup). Wipes are convenient but that are all benefits they can give- everything else is rather negative ๐Ÿ’“
upvote

comment

Rickypicky user profile picture

Rickypicky

Dry/Resilient

I love these Yes to cucumber wipes been using them for years. They smell lovely and don't dry out your skin. Also I've never had them dry out even when I don't use them for a while. Yes to brand has different face wipes for whatever skin type you have.
Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes

Yes To
Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!