picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Ingredients

paxlin3 user profile picture

paxlin3

Oily/Sensitive

dot178 Views

hyaluronic acid

Hello <3 what are your thoughts on hyaluronic acid? What positive and negative results did you get from using it? I really wanted to know because I want to try it out since my skin is having breakouts lately. I've heard it is good for repairing your damaged skin. That's why I want to try it out. Note: I've never used hyaluronic acid before 🥲 please educate me.
upvote

comment

10 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

it worked great to hydrate your skin. With enough hydration, it helps to heal your acne better. Just a quick reminder, you need to use a layer of hydrating toner first or keep your skin damp before applying hyaluronic acid.
upvote

comment

Skinholygrail user profile picture
super picky user badge

Skinholygrail

Dry/Sensitive

I don't think hyaluronic acid is good at repairing damaged skin🤔 it actually can lead to more irritation if they are lower molecular weight + your barrier is compromised
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
super picky user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I love hyaluronic acid in cleanser because of the hydrating effect! It does not help repairing damaged skin, though.
upvote

comment

Cutenicenice user profile picture

Cutenicenice

Oily/Sensitive

Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin, fills wrinkles. It also improves expression lines and revitalizes the outer surface layers oh the skin.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

HA hydrates and plump the skin. I wouldn't count on it to repair my skin.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser event

Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!