picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

dot115 Views

I need help

I did a review on my zombie pack yesterday and it never showed up so I went back to do another one and have waited over 20 minutes for it to pop up. What do I do now?
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

The app is not stable right now so all we can do is wait until it gets fixed. But I believe the review did get posted, just that it's not loading. I tried posting reviews and they did eventually get posted eventhough it seems like it didn't. I ended up having multiple copies of the same review because I tried posting many times. Had to delete the multiplied ones. I also did not receive any points for my reviews...so yeah, lots of glitches 🙃
upvote

comment

charmedleal user profile picture

charmedleal

Dry/Resilient

I keep getting emails to submit my review or I won't get products. I've emailed with pics to show them my review wouldn't send and now, even still today, the page will not load. They never helped me but I keep getting emails they will stop sending me things. Did you ever get a solution? was anyone able to get it resolved and if so how?
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

and still doing it
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

and still doing it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Dr.G | Red Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x Dr.G | Red Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 14th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!