Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,099 Views

🚨 Points & Reviews Bug Fix! 🚨

Hi Pickies, Some of you might have noticed points were not being updated once commenting, upvoting and writing reviews in the app! There was a bug that was causing issues when users were doing any point related activity. Oops! But hey, the good news is that our amazing team of tech wizards worked their magic, and now everything is back to normal. ✨ We’re giving 2,500 points to everyone active between yesterday at 11 am KST and today at 12 pm KST. Consider it our way of saying sorry and thanks for sticking with us. ❤️ Keep an eye on your account for those points to show up soon. We’re committed to providing you with a great app experience! If you notice any other strange behavior, please report on the comments below. Warmly, Picky Devs 🧙
upvote

comment

152 Comments

MillyxGlowy user profile picture

MillyxGlowy

Oily/Sensitive

thank you! 🤍✨
upvote

comment

Reetu user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Reetu

Dry/Resilient

yes, my points were not updating even after refreshing the page I know what was the reason lol and thank you 😊
upvote

comment

Skincarewithsky user profile picture

Skincarewithsky

Dry/Resilient

same here too
upvote

comment

Ninaasworld user profile picture
super picky user badge

Ninaasworld

Oily/Resilient

Thanks Picky 🩷
upvote

comment

mayuu user profile picture
super picky user badge

mayuu

Oily/Resilient

Thank you Picky!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner event

Picky x I'm from | Rice Toner

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 5th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!