picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Brand Talk

cxpcarol user profile picture

cxpcarol

Oily/Sensitive

dot123 Views

Receiving pr!!

Does anyone here ever receive pr. If yes how much time did you have to wait until you get to that point. Tell me your experience on picky!!
upvote

comment

6 Comments

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Oily/Sensitive

Are you talking about giveaways on here or getting free product from companies? I don’t think you can receive PR on here you’d probably have to have a following of 1000+ on social media (TikTok and instagram) to be offered PR. I’ve gotten giveaways the first month I’ve been here and I’m trying some other apps too.
upvote

comment

TomiOna user profile picture

TomiOna

Dry/Resilient

May I ask what other apps You're trying out and how they are so far
upvote

comment

temptallure user profile picture
picky squad user badge

temptallure

Dry/Sensitive

You have to be patience there a lot of people here and you just have to stay active and you will get some products
upvote

comment

TNT1 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

TNT1

Dry/Resilient

I have no clue about the PR. Just know that Picky is amazing! Just give it time and you’ll be bombarded with giveaways. Just stay active and make sure you include your tags and hashtags. I think I am being punished for not posting a couple right, but I am also pretty new. It’s definitely a process to post your reviews for Picky.
upvote

comment

nCaila user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nCaila

Oily/Sensitive

Yea I hope they would let you know if there are reasons you’re not winning giveaways but still letting you enter.
upvote

comment

Raeven user profile picture

Raeven

Oily/Resilient

I didn’t receive any pr yet
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!