picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

D

Debroberson

Dry/Sensitive

dot123 Views

Skin Care Recommendations

Looking for skin care products for sensitive skin. My skin is super sensitive and most products I use make my face break out
upvote

comment

14 Comments

Caramelheys user profile picture

Caramelheys

Oily/Resilient

If you’re willing to splurge, you can try Axis-Y range which is quite good If you’re looking for a basic skincare routine, Torriden is perfect for dry skin as it’s very hydrating. If you’re looking for specific ingredients to calm the irritation, Centella Asiatica is really good and can be found in many skincare products (I really like Skin1004 ampoule) ❤️ Reply to this comment if you are interested in knowing more of the specific products/brands 💗 I’m oily, sensitive and acne prone while my sibling is just dry skin, so I regularly ask her to test out products that don’t really work out for my skin 😂 Let’s mutually follow on IG & TT (please DM me to tell you’re from Picky) ❤️
upvote

comment

D

Debroberson

Dry/Sensitive

I'm definitely interested in knowing more!!
upvote

comment

BGTN user profile picture

BGTN

Oily/Resilient

Cica and ceramide products is good for sensitive skin
upvote

comment

Larneliys user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Larneliys

Dry/Sensitive

Got you!! These are some of my faves For sensetive skin just focus on basic skincare. I really recommend the illiyoon moisturizer its so good especially if your skin are prone to irritate
1025 Dokdo Cleanser

Round Lab
1025 Dokdo Cleanser

star rating

(138)

favorite

Centella Calming Gel Cream

Iunik
Centella Calming Gel Cream

star rating

(1184)

favorite

Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

star rating

(349)

favorite

Heartleaf Calming Toner Skin Booster

Abib
Heartleaf Calming Toner Skin Booster

star rating

(148)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

Meraai

Dry/Sensitive

I also have a very sensitive and dry skin! Please try and make use of Clinique products! It's the only brand that works for me. I also use their make up. Clinique is actually concentrated on sensitive skin. I have exsemia as well. Do yourself a favor and try it🎀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip event

Picky x Nature Republic | Honey Melting Lip

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!