Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Hair & Body Care Help

jojoxreview user profile picture
picky squad user badge

jojoxreview

Dry/Resilient

dot39 Views

Need help sensitive scalp

Hiiiii! Lately my scalp is so sensitive. I need advice/help with it. What products do you recommend for a sensitive scalp? Like shampoo/oil/mask etc. Thank you!!!☺️
upvote

comment

4 Comments

TarynMB user profile picture
picky squad user badge

TarynMB

Dry/Resilient

I have a very sensitive scalp too. 😢 I've been through so many products trying to find one that works for me, and I can think of one shampoo in particular that I really love. It contains aloe, which is a skin savior for me anyway, so it's very soothing. It's called The Scalp Restore, and the brand is Raw Sugar! The product isn't listed here on Picky yet, so I'm just tagging the brand.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

jojoxreview

Dry/Resilient

Thank you! I’ll check into it☺️
upvote

comment

karlotafranco user profile picture

karlotafranco

Dry/Sensitive

I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, my skin is already sensitive but the skin on the head is more sensitive. I recommend you use these products, they are very good, they helped me a lot when I started to the process but the same time ask your doctor if you useful this for you. Only remember all type of skin and ph its disfferent
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

jojoxreview

Dry/Resilient

Thank you! I’ll check into it😊
upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

Same issue here 😔 I have been using Ayunche for the last moth and certainly works for me. Nineless also works wonders. You can think about a scalp products ( I use occasionally Lador to exfoliate). Also....have you tried double cleanse for the scalp ? It sounds unusual but really worth trying. I use a cleansing Oil as first cleanser and follow upmwith a shampoo for a second wash . Hope that helps
upvote

comment

Marilynp38 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Marilynp38

Dry/Sensitive

I have a sensitive scalp, which causes my hair to fall out easily. I tried ginger scalp treatment and found it very gentle and effective. I recently purchased it for my dad, who also suffers from hair fall. Though it is slightly overpriced, I believe it is worth the investment.
Ginger Scalp Serum

The Body Shop
Ginger Scalp Serum

star rating

(2)

favorite

Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner

The Body Shop
Ginger Scalp Care Conditioner

star rating

(0)

favorite

Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The Body Shop
Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

star rating

(4)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!