Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot70 Views

Is there a difference??

Does anyone know if theres a difference in the ingredients between the T'else Kombucha Teatox Essence and the Kombucha Hydro Glow Essence ???? Im using the original. And im just curious and i cant find any info explaining if its just a lable/packaging change or if its a formula change ???
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
super picky user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

No difference at all. They’re the same thing, T’else rebranded the Kombucha line is all, new face same ingredients. I used both.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for responding back with an answer 😘💓🤗
upvote

comment

Beautyfun2025 user profile picture

Beautyfun2025

Dry/Sensitive

They pretty much are same not that different so you like it?
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

I do like it 😍 my only issue is that I find even after about 20 minutes my face is still very tacky and sticky but I've had other toners and Essences that do the same thing and I just Pat my face with some cool water and dry it and it's all the sticky and tacky is gone the products work so well that I'm not willing to give them up just because they're a little bit sticky I will be posting a review up shortly
upvote

comment

Biucikacska user profile picture
super picky user badge

Biucikacska

Oily/Sensitive

No worries dear, just a rebranding happened 😉 I was worried as well in the beginning as I wanted to order a new bottle, since then I “drank “ it up 🤪
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Thank you I was hoping there would be no difference other than Packaging usually you can find a post on a website somewhere usually the distributors but I just couldn't seem to find anything anywhere telling me if the product had changed or if it was just the labeling
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!