picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

AlottaReviews user profile picture

AlottaReviews

Dry/Sensitive

dot514 Views

Any Skincare Duds?

I've been seeing a lot of people praise products on social media lately, but it has me wondering--everything can't always be 5 out of 5 stars! Do you have any products that you just don't like? Anything you've tried that wasn't working for you? I got two: Zeroid Pimprove toner made me rash and blister. If I use it with the Zeroid Soothing Cream, it works a bit better but what if someone like me only could afford to purchase the toner alone? That would make me instantly not want to buy from Zeroid again--so, giving a chance to pair both products to make it work would be out of question. And Dermalogica daily microfoliant brightening powder!! It cut my skin up pretty bad even when I lightly touched fingertips to skin. I followed all the rules & directions but the micro-rice particles exposed raw, painful patches all over my face after my first initial use. AND it's supposed to be a DAILY use! Ouch!!
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Cxy user profile picture

Cxy

Oily/Sensitive

I know I have oily skin but I though it would still be nice to have those in my routine for winter... I was so bummed when I realized they gave me tiny bumps on my forehead. First the Laneige one and, one year later, the IMFROM one🥲 The technology behind those products was so interesting and the formulation was elegant, but not for my skin🤷🏻‍♀️
Cream Skin Refiner

Laneige
Cream Skin Refiner

star rating

(198)

favorite

Rice Toner

I'M FROM
Rice Toner

star rating

(870)

favorite

upvote

comment

MsK user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MsK

Oily/Sensitive

For me my recent ones have been products many people love - unfortunately my skin is too fussy for them 😥
To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50+

Mecca Cosmetica
To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50+

star rating

(6)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner

star rating

(630)

favorite

upvote

comment

BrigitteLord user profile picture

BrigitteLord

Oily/Sensitive

I really didn't like the some by mi yuja niacin line! Broke me out so bad! Also the missha night repair cream, so greasy!!
Yuja Niacin 30 Days Miracle Brightening Sleeping Mask

Some By Mi
Yuja Niacin 30 Days Miracle Brightening Sleeping Mask

star rating

(283)

favorite

upvote

comment

BeatusMortem user profile picture

BeatusMortem

Dry/Resilient

I got this whole like in minis. I like it but it's definitely not for people with sensitive skin. I think its the lemon essential oil
upvote

comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Dry/Sensitive

The banila balm (purifying). Loads of people love this but my skin hated it 💔
Purifying

Banila Co.
Purifying

star rating

(322)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!