picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Routine Help

ViviBogdanov user profile picture

ViviBogdanov

Dry/Resilient

dot331 Views

Routine to soothe

looking for a good routine to soothe my skin from my weekly routine. During the week my routine is: AM Cleanser with Cerave SA soothing cleanser Vitamin C + Ferulic acid serum HA serum moisturiser Neals yard remedies FPS Australian gold mineral tinted 50 PM Clean with micellar water Clean with the same Cerave I used in the AM routine tretinoin 0.05 + azelaic acid 4% +niacinamide 4% The Ordinary Buffet serum Avant shea butter and HA acid night cream Some days I feel my skin slightly red and I have a very thin peeling in some areas of my face. Would love to so a soothing day to give some rest to my face. I have a cicaplast that sometimes I use at night when not using my retinoic. Give me some examples of how could I build a soothing day routine, please Thanks in advance,
upvote

comment

5 Comments

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

I agree about the SA cleanser. I have dry skin and I use it max once or twice a week. Washes can be pretty drying and using the right one, can make a huge difference I don't use cleanser in the morning, just rinse with water and then I use a mild cleansing oil like the Purito or the Typology and then I use the Simple Kind to skin wash afterwards. All of Simple Cleansers are about 3Ā£ and available everywhere in UK Also, try to find some serums and moisturisers that contain peptides, ceramides and soothing ingredients like oat, licorice root, Cica and so on. The First Aid Beauty brand is available at Lookfantastic or feel unique in UK.
Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash

Simple
Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash

star rating

(249)

favorite

Centella Unscented Serum

PURITO
Centella Unscented Serum

star rating

(768)

favorite

From Green Cleansing Oil

PURITO
From Green Cleansing Oil

star rating

(102)

favorite

Ultra Repair Cream Intense Therapy Skin Protectant w/FAB Antioxidant Booster

First Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Therapy Skin Protectant w/FAB Antioxidant Booster

star rating

(29)

favorite

Centella Unscented Recovery Cream

PURITO
Centella Unscented Recovery Cream

star rating

(175)

favorite

upvote

comment

ViviBogdanov

Dry/Resilient

Thank you sooooo much! Do you think cicaplast could work for now before I buy any other moisturiser to recover my skin barrier?
upvote

comment

vivaciousvi user profile picture

vivaciousvi

Dry/Resilient

Based on your skincare routine and what you want, you can stop using the CeraVe SA cleanser. Using salycilic acid or exfoliating everyday can strip your skin. Consider using a milky hydrating cleanser like this one from Versed. Maybe pull back on using tretinoin and any other retinol products to maybe a few times a week. You can use niacinamide to help reduce the irritation and redness.

ViviBogdanov

Dry/Resilient

I will definitely will buy the Cerave hydrating cleanser to use at least once a day. And at the moment I stepping back one day without tret. Anything else I could use on my soothing day? Any recommended routine? Can I keep using the aerums I have or better just cleanse and moisturise (can I use ciclaplast)?
upvote

comment

ViviBogdanov

Dry/Resilient

Thank you very much. Some products are hard to find in UK but im pretty sure I can find some. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!