picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Mella user profile picture

Mella

Oily/Sensitive

dot508 Views

πŸ€ L'Essential Short Review πŸ€

I have used them for a week and I love all of them so much ❀️✨ 1. The cleanser is so gentle. It has foam but less foamy. 2. The toner has no scent, watery texture and absorb very quickly. It is hydrated enough on my oily skin. 3. The serum is so unique. It has azulene color, like blue and purple. It just so beautiful. The serum also has no scent and the texture quite thick but it spreads easily. 4. The cream, this is my favorite among them. The texture is like a gel, kinda like water when you spread on your skin and adsorbs very quickly. And the best part is it also has a 'jelly' that idk what to explain, separated maybe but it still in the jar with the watery gel texture. I just love this cream so much. And it has calm scent like spa. 5. The sunscreen also my no 2 in my favorite. The finish is matte, and it is a physical sunscreen. But you won't see the whitecast effects because it's very easy to blend in and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, the sunscreen didn't peel even though it's a physical sunscreen. That's my shorts review, I will update it later >
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

27 Comments

isaglowup user profile picture
picky squad user badge

isaglowup

Oily/Resilient

Woah that’s a really pretty product
upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

Wow coloured serums😍
upvote

comment

Mella user profile picture

Mella

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, the color is so cute ><
upvote

comment

Kirin user profile picture

Kirin

Oily/Resilient

I was really shocked when I first saw the serum actually since its purple and it's consistency is like a moisturizer.
upvote

comment

nuTELLA user profile picture

nuTELLA

Oily/Resilient

Glad you liked them 🀩 I'm loving their toner and serum too.
upvote

comment

chxmoo user profile picture

chxmoo

Oily/Resilient

I like the serum too! And honestly it was my first serum that was that thick!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!